Don't miss this awesome chance to paddle the Shawnee Bend shoreline. Warsaw Adventures will be out on location with our partners Truman Lake Adventure Club to support the Mountain Madness Mountain Bike State Championships. This race is free to spectators so come check out our booth near the beach and rent a kayak for this limited-time offer of 1-hour rentals on the Shawnee Bend public use area shoreline.
Take in views of the Truman Dam like never before from our stable and comfortable kayaks or try out a paddleboard! All while enjoying the exciting atmosphere created by the nearby mountain bike racers flying around corners, thru the dirt, and over hills and rocks. These racers put everything they have into their adventure!
No experience is necessary. Our sit-on-top rental kayaks and stable paddleboards are designed for beginner and experienced adventurers alike and come with professional instruction, as needed. You should show up a few minutes early to any event to get your included gear and safety equipment.
Rental equipment is limited for this event so make your reservations today! Click here to reserve
THINGS TO BRING
Please bring water for drinking and wear appropriate clothing for the weather, a change of dry clothes is recommended when paddling.
Lifejackets, kayaks/paddleboards, paddles, bikes, and helmets are provided for all rentals.
Paddle Sports Information
·All participants must have a signed waiver before participating in activity.
•Under 18 years of age, waiver must be signed by parent or guardian.
·Paddle Sport Age Requirements
• 0-2 years of age, paddle sports not recommended
• 3-10 years of age must ride in same water craft with an adult over 18 years of age.
• 11-18 years of age can paddle solo water craft, with adult over 18 in another boat on the water at same time.
·Life Jacket Requirements
• Under 7 years of age, Missouri requires life jacket to be worn.
• Over 7 years of age, Missouri requires life jacket to be on kayak
• All paddle boarders must wear life jacket regardless of age.