Kayak & Paddleboard Rentals
Tandem kayaks are double the FUN! They are designed for two adults but are versatile and can be paddled solo or tandem, and fit two adults plus a small child. The sit-on-top design makes for easy access onto and off of the kayak and provides excellent stability even for the wobbly paddler making these great for learning.
(Weight Capacity – 500 lbs.)
Kayak & paddleboard rentals access the isolated 65+ acre lake at the Warsaw Adventures kayak launch and paddle out into the sprawling network of wetlands and quiet coves. Experience wildlife and plants along the shoreline of the Reinhart Fajen Nature Park and MK White City Park. On the north side of the lake, paddle along the beautifully redesigned shore of Deer Rest park and public property making for a picturesque experience in nature.
Rather go it alone? The single kayak offers the same stability and ease of use but for one paddler. Access smaller channels and gain impressive speed to satisfy any adventurer’s taste.
(Weight Capacity – 360 lbs.)
Standup Paddleboard (SUP)
Try the stand up paddleboard for loads of fun.
(Weight Capacity – 230 lbs.)
·All participants must have a signed waiver before participating in activity.
•Under 18 years of age, waiver must be signed by parent or guardian.
·Paddle Sport Age Requirements
• 0-2 years of age, paddle sports not recommended
• 3-10 years of age must ride in same water craft with an adult over 18 years of age.
• 11-18 years of age can paddle solo water craft, with adult over 18 in another boat on the water at same time.
·Life Jacket Requirements
• Under 7 years of age, Missouri requires life jacket to be worn.
• Over 7 years of age, Missouri requires life jacket to be on kayak
• All paddle boarders must wear life jacket regardless of age.